Wedding Flower Pricing and FAQs
Whether it is a traditional wedding, unique adventurous outdoor nuptials, a large-scale event or a simple small affair, as a South Lake Tahoe wedding florist, we would be delighted to provide flowers for your special day!
Since every wedding is different, we provide a quote for each wedding on an individual basis. When you provide us with photos and perhaps a link to your inspiration board on Pinterest, we’ll get a good idea of what you’re envisioning. Then, based on that information, every wedding quote is customized to fit your personality, style, budget, and color & theme.
There are different factors that go into determining the cost of your wedding flowers, so pricing can vary quite a bit depending on flower choices, season, style, bouquet and centerpiece size, etc.
Below you will find our average cost for most of your wedding flowers. Remember, this is just an example. An accurate quote of your wedding flowers will be provided after we talk or meet in person and we’ve seen your photos.
- Bridal bouquets can range anywhere from $125 - $350 on up, with the average cost at $225.
- Bridesmaid's bouquets range anywhere from $50 on up to $150 with the average cost at $75.
- Toss Bouquet start at $50 and are similar to Bridal bouquet, but smaller.
- Flower Girl's flowers such as a junior bouquet of rose petals for a basket can range anywhere from $25 on up to $75 with the average at $45.
- Flower halos range start at $100 and go up from there, depending on the greenery and flowers.
- Hair Flowers, loose stems or hair combs can range from $20 to $40, depending on the flowers.
- Corsages start at $40, and go up depending on the flowers and greenery, wrist or pin-on?.
- Boutonnieres the standard cost is $30 for the Groom and $25 for all others.
- Aisle Flowers start at $45 per chair/pew on up to $75, depending on the flowers with the average at $45.
- Altar Arrangements start at $100 for a small design on up to $500+ with the average at $300.
- Arch/Pergola/Chuppah Flowers range from $175 on up to $1000+ with the average being $350.
- Centerpieces can vary greatly, anywhere from $30 for a simple design on up to $400 for a more elaborate design, with the average at $75.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does a consultation take?
A: Generally, about an hour, in person. Less time by phone
Q: When are you available for consults and where do they take place?
A: We are available Monday through Saturdays by appointment only. We are closed on Sundays. We prefer an afternoon appointment but will try to accommodate your schedule if necessary.
Our flower shop is located at 1079 Emerald Bay Road, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
. Again, appointments are required!
Q: Do you have a minimum amount that we need to meet for the wedding flowers?
A: It depends on the location of the wedding. South Lake Tahoe weddings require no minimum. West Lake Tahoe wedding flower minimum is $5000 and North Lake Tahoe wedding flower minimum is $7500 and up. Call us for an estimate if you need more information on this.
Q: Do you require a deposit?
A: Yes. We require a non-refundable retainer to book the date. Your final payment is due 14 days before your wedding. Retainer amounts are based on the cost of the wedding flower suite. The minimum retainer is $250 and they go up from there.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We accept all forms of payment; major credit cards, pay by check, cash, or pay online with PayLink.
Q: Can you do mock-ups of my wedding flowers? If so, what is the cost?
A: Yes. We can do mock-ups of whatever piece you want. We will charge full retail value for each piece. Advance notice is required.
Q: Are my flower choices guaranteed?
A: While we will do everything possible to obtain the flowers agreed upon, due to growing conditions, weather, and other forces of nature it is sometimes just beyond our control and under these instances, flowers may need to be substituted. We will notify you of this before building the flowers. Substitution is at the sole discretion of Enchanted Florist. It is highly recommended that substitution flowers be arranged in advance or that a suitable ‘color’ be designated that allows us to still meet the requirements of the floral design. We will discuss this during the consultation.
Q: Do you charge for delivery & set-up? How about tear-down?
A: Yes. Delivery/set-up prices typically range from $50 to $250 within the South Lake Tahoe city limits. Call us for other locations as the costs will vary depending on the number of items, distance, and nature of the set-up. If you require tear-down/pick-up at the end of your wedding, we can discuss the details and help you with that. Delegation is the key. In certain instances, we may require an additional fee for tear-down.
If you have any questions that are not answered here please feel free to contact us at 530-544-6840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!